The best card issuance value on anyone’s desktop
|Printing Capability||Double Side|
|Connectivity||Bidirectional USB 2.0 high speed; Ethernet 10 Base-T/100-Base-TX (with activity light)|
|Automation Mode||Fully Automatic|
|Weight||12.0 lbs (5.4 kg) (depending on options)|
|Card Capacity||Automatic feed 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 25-card output standard|
|Print Resolution||300 dots per inch, 256 shades per color panel|
|Print Technology||Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer|
|Print speed||Up to 830 cards per hour, one-sided|
|Dimensions||L 21.2 in. x W 6.9 in. x H 8.8 in. (53.9 cm x 17.5 cm x 22.4 cm)|
|Application||Printing of Corporate IDs, Healthcare IDs, Student, visitor or staff IDs, Retail, hospitality, Etc|
The Datacard® SD360™ two-sided card printer is packed with industry-leading innovations that make desktop ID card printing simple and economical. As part of the SD Series card printer family, the SD360 printer is ideal for businesses, schools, hospitals, fitness clubs and anyone who batch-issues ID cards as part of their busy workday. With competitive features and price, SD Series printers are a great value.Dozens of great innovations in one great card printer family
- Superior speed and productivity: Print more cards in less time. SD Series printers are significantly faster than any other desktop card printers in their class. And TruePick™ antijam card handling accurately picks cards — standard and thin — with no adjustments.
- Superb image quality for high-impact IDs: New TrueMatch™ printing technology — an industry exclusive — ensures the colors on your screen closely match the colors on your card. Batch after batch, you get consistently crisp, clean printing results from the first card to the last.
- Easy operation that anyone can master: Intuitive icons guide you through the soft-touch control panel and LCD screen. Cards and supplies are easy to load, and the ergonomically designed ribbon cartridge includes a drop-in cleaning roller.
- All the right connections for easy setup: Standard USB/Ethernet ports and the browserbased Printer Manager help you integrate SD Series printers into just about any application or IT environment.
- Two-sided (duplex) card printing
- Color and monochrome printing
- Reloadable supply cartridges with drop-in cleaning roller
- Automatic 100-card input hopper (with exception card slot), and 25-card output hopper
- Optional 200-card input hopper and 100-card output hopper
- SDK support for third-party application development
- Intuitive LCD panel with soft-touch controls
- Optional smart card and magnetic stripe encoding
- Standard Ethernet and USB connectivity